Monday, November 26, 2007

26/11/07

I was just reading the posts for this year 2007 and for moments revisit all the pain that was given to me by him, the kind of pain not according to the words " I Love You"

Maybe on a day that his levels of Egoism are low , maybe he will see the truth even if it´s just for a nanosecond...

In the present day he still has his wife and kids waiting for him at home
(the home he wants to keep, it´s fair, his money paid for it)

In the present day he has a new slave (it´s fair after all he is in a Huge Need of having sex and how easy it was for him to find her or should say to find it? after all is just the new toy, and we both know how much you like new things)

In the present day he has my dream in his possessions (it´s fair, after all he needs to own dreams, other peoples dreams, run over people, specially people he loves).


Question: is this a reaction?
Answer: yes it is. knowing you bought the place in these terms??? when you were playing a game with me, playing a game with my feelings ( I still remember your exact words when i tried to call your attention on how important that place was to me, and all the flaws you found on it) and now this? this is hedious

is hedious to invite other people there
its hedious you say that the tattoo guy díd not treated well the woman he left for me?
hedious is you not worrying about anything more when he keeps on supporting her
hedious is you thinking you are better than anyone else (when you betray, hurt and run over everyone´s feelings just for your wantings/needs
hedious is you hoping that this flat is still pretty

an advice:
you keep the slave you have and all the ones to come because this time i really think you killed this one
you keep on making money after all it seems that you can buy everything with it


I am not living a game here as you know although you want to think its just sex,
I am not being proude, you are
You wanted something new and state that i was the one who showed less love,
How can you be so selfish in that statment?
I have been proposed you know??? I guess my yes will definetly end this, after all you showed me what a strong institution marriage is

No comments: